..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, May 22, 2017

Brett And Dogs

Our grandnieces and grandnephews have dogs and are very aware of dog rescue. Brett seems to be very drawn to dogs and dog rescue. I think he gets that from his mother, Jenny, and his maternal grandmother, my sister, Elaine. Elaine has her own dog rescue organization. I'm very proud of them learning these lessons. It teaches empathy, compassion, kindness, gentleness, commitment.

Here is a boy and his dog, a rescued Pomeranian.

In the largest photo, they had visited a local shelter. The smaller photos are Brett with their two dogs, both rescues. Unfortunately, the German Shepherd didn't survive as he had a massive mega-esphagus. Despite their best care, he only lasted a few months. But at least they were good months, full of love and care.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com